15 Interesting Things About DJ p.H He Revealed About Himself. DJ p.H unlike most celebrities DJ p.H revealed things about himself that not even the paparazzi would have known, it’s 15 Interesting things that will just make fans love him even more.
Here are 15 Interesting Things About DJ p.H He revealed Of Himself :
1. The name pH come from primary school..My friends used to call me that in class and it stuck.
2. I got into deejaying because I’ve always loved music, I used to and still do everything with music in the background.
Since high school I’ve always loved entertaining people so I was no stranger to the stage, I just opted for a different kind of stage.
3. If I wasn’t a deejay, I would be doing some cool sh*t haha!
4. My biggest achievement so far is maintaining a healthy relationship with this earth and staying alive to tell the story.
5. My lowest moment in life was when I realized the price of streetwise 2 will never be R9.99 like the good old days.
6. If I wasn’t afraid, I would jump off buildings for fun but I have a fear of heights. So I’ll remain grounded for now.
7. If you could invite any five people for dinner, who would they be?
Thabo Mbeki, Eric Thomas, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, Bruce Lee and Julius Malema.
8. If you had one day left to live, how would you spend it?
I’d eat great tasting unhealthy food knowing I don’t have to gym it off the next day.
9. Who would play you in your biopic?
Whoever it is they’d better be funny and good looking!
10. Which three albums changed your life?
Fresh house Flava 5; Soul Candi Sessions 3 disc 2; Hype Magazine hype sessions Vol 1
11. Favourite item in your wardrobe?
Black Diesel jeans and my black track pants.
12. Who do you think has great style?
Fistaz Mixwell, Black Coffee, Maps.
13. Songs that motivate me are good music; music that lasts, music made to shift “culture” and unite people.
14. My musical inspirations are anything and everything.
15. The South African music industry needs more order :
professionalism, respect, honesty and diversity.