Top 10 Independent Music Labels In SA Right Now – When you can be recognised by the industry for the quality of your music, you get time for airplay; it is a sign you have soared above the average status.
Over the weekend the Radio Monitor disseminated information of songs consistently played on the radio. We have extracted the top 10 most played Independent Music Labels in SA right now.
We cannot deny, prior to making hits that will circulate the local stations or even reach worldwide broadcast and be able to accumulate the artist money, the quality of their music plays a huge role and the song has to carry a certain aura that rejuvinates the fans. Every musician wants to leave behind a trail of footprints; where their music is concerned. In this case, you need talent and exposure.
Here is the list of our Top 10 Mostly played Independent Record Labels In SA:
- Sjava – Umama – Ambitiouz Entertainment ( +32%)
- Dr Malinga Ft Kwesta – Indlela – Lingas Entertainment (41%)
- Malumz on Decks Ft – Intliziyo –Own it Music ( +27 %)
- Aka ft Yanga – Jika –Beam Group (ZA) (+5%)
- NaaqMusiQ & Bluelle -Ndakwenza Ntoni – Afrotainment (+29%)
- Holly Rey – You – Holly Music (+18%)
- DJ Bongz – Taraba -Gwaragwara Entertainment (+7%)
- TNS Ft Indlovukazi – My Dali –Jozi Entertainment (+2%)
- DJ Kent Ft Jetro – The words – 88 Productions (+7%)
- Bucie Ft Kwesta – Thando Lwethu – Bucie (Pty) Ltd ( +07%)
Think of the times you are stuck in traffic, the radio becomes a close friend, comforts you with the best jams and hits that light up your day. Although, because of taste and freedom, a person can switch between stations. This is what makes this list so commanding, they are able to keep the listeners tuned while their songs played on air. Good music all the way!
Written by: Aphiwe Theodorah Mvinjelwa