How SA Musicians Celebrated Father’s Day In 2019 – When its Father’s Day, fam, whatever the reason may be, celebrating the dad figure in your life, your baby daddy, or your own accomplishments as a father, it’s a very special day indeed.
A fraction South African celebs have ushered to Instagram to give shout-outs to their dads; others have posted emotional reflections on what being a dad means to them… We’ve created a list of our top 8 most adorable local Father’s Day tributes.
- Nhlanhla Nciza – Appreciated her husband for their boys.
2. Danny K – A shout of to his father and father in – law, it’s good to acknowledge both worlds.
3. DJ Tira – A shout out to himself showing his children and wishing other father out there a happy Fathers day.
4. Unathi – Unathi is clearly a daddie’s girl, the lengthy tribute to her father says it all, it good to witness such affection for your father, especially in times of absent fathers.
5. Sihle Dube – One of the Dube brothers reminded us of the appreciation he has for his father RevBenjamin Dube. He has raised indeed a young fine man.
6. Dumi Mkokstad – The fresh Groom wished his father a happy fathers day and showing off his new gem on the side, how cute!
7. Arthur Mafokate – Took us back to memory lane of his firstborn, what began this whole journey of fatherhood, when his son was born.
8. Khaya Mthethwa – The first father took time to celebrate himself and his father, three generations, how cute.
Written by: Aphiwe Theodorah Mvinjelwa