Kwaito

Babes Wodumo’s Assault Case Against Mampintsha Has Been Officially Withdrawn

Babes Wodumo’s Assault case against Mampintsha Has Been Officially Withdrawn – The couple made their way to the Pinetown Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, 11th of July 2019.

It has been stated by the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) spokesperson Natasha that the state has decided to withdraw the charges after the mediation between the two went well.

Mampintsha and Babes Wodumo missed their court case on Tuesday, previously it was a report of late coming, then a “no show” at the Pinetown Magistrate court in April.

Nonetheless, finally, the controversy between the two will perhaps find its end, following the withdrawal.

According to TshisaLive “The mediation NGO told the state that both parties had successfully attended and completed all their required sessions,” said Kara

Bongekile, who is supposedly the victim in the case, was expected to avail herself before the court following the pair was introduced into the care of Families SA (Famsa) for mediation in amid Mampintsha’s last appearance.

If you can still recall Mampintsha handed himself over to police in March following the assault charges, Bongekile Simelane launched a case of assault opposing him after a live video was shared from her Instagram account in which the likes of Mampintsha was seen slapping her countless times.

It seems like the storm is over, well it looks like it, let’s hope the two will find peace and that South Africa will forgive.

Written by: Aphiwe Theodorah Mvinjelwa


Related Articles

Close