Top 10 Things You Need To Know About Theo Kgosinkwe & His Fiancee In 2019 – Theo Kgosinkwe Has Popped The Question To His Model Girlfriend.
The half of Mafikizolo, Theo Kgosinkwe, has taken the initiative of making Vourne Williams one of the happiest women in the world by asking her hand in marriage.
- Theo Kgosinkwe is our talented, South African musician, who studied at Boston city campus as he initially wanted to do Radio presenting.
2. Vourné Williams A proud teacher – Williams is a primary school teacher who appears to take delight with nurturing the little ones and from what we’ve seen so far and the kids are fond of her too.
3. Musician Theo Kgosinkwe who is one half of the successful duo Mafikizolo has been making a complete success in the music scene, He was introduced to musician Oskido, and that’s how he came into the industry.
4. She is a Makeup artist, she will not be just a wife, she is multifaceted, not only great with her own make -up, but rather a qualified makeup artist and founder of Makeup by Vourne.
5. Theo Kgosinkwe has been married before, experienced difficult times his own 15-year marriage to Rose coming to an end, also blessed with two kids from his previous marriage.
6. Vourné Williams, appears to adore travelling as well, but who doesn’t? Well, she has graced the lands of Thailand and Mauritius with the love of her life.
7. Their romance became apparent towards the end of the year 2018 following speculations of a lengthy romantic relationship, although they have always kept their relationship exclusive. We are glad that after 15-year of marriage to Rose ended he found love again.
8. She’s a model people – Her physic tells a story, no astonishment in that. She looks like a live Barbie doll.
9. Theo took to social media to show an image of him proposing to his girlfriend on the 4th of July 2019, now fiance, amid her birthday dinner. How smooth, the multifaceted musician proposed to his 26-year-old gorgeous model.
10. She loves food, even with her size 4 figure, Williams adores a snack of food and it is not a secret.
Written by: Aphiwe Theodorah Mvinjelwa