- The Idols twins competitors were born in 1997. Where are Viggy and Virginia from? They hail from Stanger, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa.
2. The name of Qwabe twin’s father is Lawrence Qwabe. There is no information about their mother or siblings if any.
3. Their father, Lawrence Qwabe, is the founder of the Pure Freedom Christ. Arguably, the twins were brought up in a spiritual family.
4. Viggy and Virginia Qwabe took the nation by surprise with their tantalizing performances in season 15 of the Idols SA competition. Most people believed that they were to win, but unfortunately, things took an unexpected turn when Virginia was eliminated from the competition. A day later, Viggy announced her withdrawal from the competition over bullying and rigging allegations.
5. The twins have since DJ Tira’s record label Afrotainent and their songs are performing exemplary well in the music scene. It seems that the SA Idols 2019 competition served as a platform for them to showcase their abilities to the world.
6. Singing has been in their hearts from birth. The pair are said to have started composing songs from a tender age. In many instances, they performed the songs in church. In 2018, they wanted to contest in the 14th season of Idols SA, but they were not courageous enough to stand in front of a huge crowd.
7. Two giants in the music industry expressed their interest to assist them in achieving their dreams, Zahara and DJ Tira. DJ Tira managed to win the twin’s hearts over Zahara.
8. Virginia revealed if he was ever a superhero she would be able to help any needy person she comes across. She loves putting a smile on people’s faces.
9. Virginia’s three music icons she would invite to her dinner party is Nonhlanhla from Mafikizolo, Ringo Madlingosi and Dr Rebecca Malope.
10. Viggy and Virginia Qwabe rose to fame after they featured on Idols South Africa. On Friday, 29 November 2019, the twins released their joint single under the stage name, Q Twinz. Hamba is an upbeat afro-pop single which hears the sisters singing about being taken for granted. The song is also about the duo reclaiming their power and trying to moving on from the volatile relationship.